Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 with Gun - Nintendo Wii
- Amazon Sales Rank: #579 in Video Games
- Brand: Activision
- Model: 76967
- Released on: 2012-10-23
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- Original language:English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.00" h x9.75" w x15.75" l,1.41 pounds
- The World's Deadliest Animals - Face the world's deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive
- Shooting Galleries - Over 30 shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive
- Multiplayer - Take on your friends in head to head and 4 player turn based multiplayer
- Includes Fearmaster gun for game
In an epic story written by Andrew Kreisberg of Fringe, two brothers are torn apart after the death of their father at the hands of a grizzly bear. Ten years later, the estranged brothers reunite for the hunt of their lives. One beast tore them apart. Can another beast bring them back together
Play with the all-new Top Shot Fearmaster*, which tracks your heart rate (X360 and PS3 only) to add a whole new level of reality and dynamic gameplay. Will you be able to control your fear long enough to fend off the deadly beasts?
In Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 you get Deadlier Predators, Deadlier Hunts:
Smarter and Deadlier Predators
The new Prowler animal AI engine simulates pack social hierarchies, coordinates complex group tactics and takes advantage of the surroundings to set up deadly ambushes.
New Maneater Co-op Mode
Two players can join together to take on wave after wave of increasingly deadly beasts in the all-new split screen Maneater mode.
Master Your Fear
Armed with the new Top Shot Fearmaster controller, control your heart rate to increase your accuracy, deal more damage, or slow down time to line up the perfect kill shot. Available for the X360 and PS3 systems.
Can you hold your own against the most vicious beasts the animal kingdom has to offer? Find out in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013!
*Note: Wii Top Shot Fearmaster peripheral does not have heart rate sensing capabilities