EVE Online: Starter Pack - Plasma Planet Command [Online Game Code]
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2029 in Digital Video Games
- Brand: CCP Games
- Released on: 2013-11-15
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Platforms: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Format: Download
- New Expansion Available Now - EVE Online: Rubicon
- ? Ship Re-balancing - Evolving ships to keep them competitive in a progressing universe is an ongoing process. Interceptor, Interdictor, and Marauder class hulls head back to the shipyards for re-engineering among other balancing changes.
- ? Guerilla-style warfare support ? Tactics to chip away at the behemoths have surfaced, allowing small fleets of mercenaries, saboteurs and troublemakers to become cause for concern for even the most reinforced of alliance strongholds.
- ? Interbus Ship Identification System ? A long and treacherous path lies ahead, and Interbus is here to help pilots, new and seasoned, plan the ships and skills they will need with an intuitive guide and a redesign of the EVE certificate system.
- NOTE: The Starter Pack includes an activation code (?CD Key?) that can only be used to create new accounts or upgrade trial accounts; this game time cannot be applied to existing subscriptions. Using the Starter Pack to upgrade trial accounts created with the EVE Online Buddy Program makes the inviting player ineligible for a reward.To receive the in-game items included in the Starter Pack, create your character and click the ?Redeem items!? button at the bottom of the character selection menu.
The things that make things. They’re the building blocks of the space-based economy of EVE Online. To get them, you must create, deploy and maintain extraction and refining facilities planet-side. In the Plasma Planet Command Starter Pack, you’ll get an Epithal industrial ship, specialized in working with planet-side facilities, and the facilities components to start right away on a regular planet and begin making materials. You also receive a specialized Plasma Command Center for rare plasma planets, making you specialized so you can turn out specialized products. You’ll be set to start a career of economic exploitation. Additionally, the Starter Pack gives you 30 days of game time and a Prototype Cerebral Accelerator (skill booster), allowing you to make the most of your first days in the opportunity-filled universe of EVE Online.
Plasma Planet Command Starter Pack includes:
- The sturdy Epithal industrial ship
- Plasma command center
- Remote Sensing and other critical skillbooks
- Prototype Cerebral Accelerator (skill booster)
- 30 days of game time
NOTE: The Starter Pack includes an activation code (“CD Key”) that can only be used to create new accounts or upgrade trial accounts; this game time cannot be applied to existing subscriptions. Using the Starter Pack to upgrade trial accounts created with the EVE Online Buddy Program makes the inviting player ineligible for a reward. To receive the in-game items included in the Starter Pack, create your character and click the “Redeem items!” button at the bottom of the character selection menu.See Details